Terms & Conditions
To participate in the BHG/Drake’s Rewards program, cardholder must be 18 years of age.
All websites owned and email services affiliated with Bluegrass Hospitality Group (BHG) use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. BHG works with select partners to store the information in a database in a secure environment at their data center. BHG will never share, sell or rent individual personal information with anyone unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to Bluegrass Hospitality Group through websites, online services, online or in-store purchases and programs is only available to select employees or third-party partners managing this information for purposes of updating your account, preferences, contacting Rewards members regarding BHG/Drake’s Rewards or sending relevant material from the Bluegrass Hospitality Group (Malone’s, Drake’s, Harry’s American Bar & Grill, OBC Kitchen, Aqua and Malone’s Prime Events & Receptions) with updates regarding BHG/Drake’s Rewards card, point total, upcoming events, specials and promotions.
Bluegrass Hospitality Group will notify its members of changes to the BHG/Drake’s Rewards Card via email or text message and on this website if we make any changes to our BHG/Drake’s Rewards program. Any new information will be posted on the rewards website at least one week prior to its taking effect.
The Bluegrass Hospitality Group reserves the right to change or cancel the BHG/Drake’s Rewards Card at any time without reason or notice. Members will be notified through email. Changes will be posted on this website and the Bluegrass Hospitality Group website www.bluegrasshospitality.com. The Bluegrass Hospitality Group reserves the right to audit any BHG/Drake’s Rewards Card account at any time and may terminate membership in the program if fraud is suspected. The Bluegrass Hospitality Group reserves the right to cancel your BHG/Drake’s Rewards Card after 18 months of inactivity.
The BHG/Drake’s Rewards program is neither a credit card nor gift card therefore; no laws, regulations or restrictions that apply to credit cards or gift cards apply to the BHG/Drake’s Rewards Card.
- One point is applied for each pre-tax, pre-gratuity dollar spent on food, non-alcoholic beverages and gift card purchases.
- The BHG/Drake’s Rewards account may be used at any Bluegrass Hospitality Group restaurant, dine-in or carry-out. Includes Malone’s, Drake’s, Harry’s American Bar & Grill, OBC Kitchen, Aqua Sushi and Malone’s Prime Events & Receptions.
- The BHG/Drake’s Rewards account will take effect on day of issuance. Prior purchases do not apply.
- The cardholder must be 18 years of age.
- Only one account can be issued per person.
- By registering for a BHG/Drake’s Rewards account you agree to receive weekly email and text communications regarding your account, upcoming events, promotions and special offers to BHG/Drake’s Rewards members only.
- A special reward will be sent to your email address to celebrate your birthday and wedding anniversary.
- Should you have a physical rewards card that has been lost, a replacement card can be issued by visiting our “Lost Card” page or by emailing email@example.com.
- The BHG/Drake’s Rewards Card can be presented at the time of payment to automatically add points for your purchase. A name or phone number associated with the account may also be provided to add points. If neither are available, please retain your receipt and visit the “Add Missing Points” page to input your information. The application of missing points will take place upon our validation.
- Only the individual or spouse registered for the BHG/Drake’s Rewards account will be entitled to receive points. Points and Rewards are non-transferable, except in cases where an immediate family member passes.
- Points are only able to be issued on checks paid for by the rewards account holder.
- Points can be earned on credit card or cash payments only. Points are not issued for transactions paid with gift cards, coupons or Concierge Club dollars.
- Rewards certificates or digital rewards can be purchased with points at mybhgrewards.com.
- Points and Rewards may not be exchanged for cash.
- If your Rewards Card has been stolen (or your membership number is known to others) call us immediately at 859-335-6500. We are unable to guarantee a transfer if your Rewards balance has been used prior to the card being reported stolen.
- BHG Rewards members that settle a check “on account’” are subject to have their points removed if their bill is not paid within 30 days.
- Bluegrass Hospitality Group employees are not eligible to participate.
For further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org